We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information
1. Collecting personal information
1.1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information that you provide to us when sending a class sign up request or query from our website (including your email address)
(b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
(c) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services
(d) any other personal information that you choose to send to us
2. Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
4. We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer our website and business
(b) enable your use of the services available on our website
(c) supply to you services purchased through our website
(d) send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
(e) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
(f) send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
(g) send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
(h) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
5. If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with how you have granted us to use that information
6. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
7. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
9. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
9.1 We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling to.
(e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
10. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
11. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
12. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 9.
7. Retaining personal information
13. This Section 13 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
13.1 Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
13.2 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 13, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law
(b) if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
8. Security of personal information
14. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
14.1. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
14.2. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website services confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website if required to do so).
15. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
15.1. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
15.2. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email
10. Your rights
16. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
16.1. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
16.2. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
11. Third party websites
17. Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
17.1 We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
18. This website is owned and operated by Amanda Nicole School of Dance.
18.1. Our principal place of business is at: 122a Bewicke Road. Wallsend. Tyne and Wear. NE28 6NJ
18.2. You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above
(b) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website or
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website